Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cashless Insurance in India

One of the most important problems of the insured people at the time of medical emergencies is the time taken for claim settlement services. Looking into the solution to this problem, health insurance companies provide a cashless facility to its customers. Using this option, insured people can seek quality healthcare, without worrying about the bills, from the hands of medical experts.

This is one of the most sought after feature that is welcome by the people. The reason is simple that there is no claim process associated with the same. It is an access to the insured to seek medical care from the hands of experts and leave the hospital premises without paying their bills. Health Insurance Company settles bills directly to the hospital on behalf of the insured.

The only point that should be kept in mind when you use the treatment on the basis of the case is that the approval is required prior to treatment. It may either from TPA or from the insurer, as stated in the terms and conditions of the plan purchased.

5 comments:

  1. Cashless facility is one of the most useful benefits. When I was hospitalised, I didnot need to worry myself with the bills. Apollo Munich took care of it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good and informative post that has cleared my doubts on Cashless facility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great feature. When I had an emergency hospitalisation, I informed Apollo Munich the day after I was hospitalised. Still I could avail Cashless facility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cashless is the best, provided one chooses a reputed hospital and insurance provider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best facilities offered with health poicy till date. I have used it.

    ReplyDelete